To support our ongoing projects we are looking for a strong WordPress Developer to join our team (freelance or part time). Remote working is possible but we are looking for someone who is regularly in Berlin. You will be working on extending and maintaining backend functionalities for projects of all different sizes and scopes, together with our experienced team of developers.
● Proven knowledge in PHP coding, design, analysis, development and maintenance.
● Proven knowledge of WordPress coding standards.
● Working knowledge of the underscores framework and accompanying tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Ability to implement logical & analytical skills to solve complex issues.
● Good verbal and written in English communication skills (Dutch and German are a plus).
● The ability to rapidly learn and explain technical concepts.
● Very result oriented, ability to think out of the box.
● Ability to use Git and experience with Jira project management software.
Good to have
● Working knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Digital Ocean, Pantheon.
● Working experience with Agile Methodology and well versed with tools like Jira.
● Experience with API integrations like (Google Map, Social Media connections).
What to expect
You will be able to work remotely together with a team of developers of different disciplines. Together with them you help deliver the best solutions for our clients as well as update existing projects. Ideally you are a full stack developer, and know your way around both the frontend (themes, styling) as well the backend (plugin development, custom PHP integrations) of WordPress.
Do you want to work with us? Please send us a short motivation and fill in your details below. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!
Currently we don’t have any job positions open. But if you think you fit our team with your expertise, feel free to contact us!